In the aftermath of a truck accident, don’t trust just any lawyer to handle your case. Turn to The Law Office of Black & DePaoli, PC for experienced and effective representation. Firm founder Travis Black is a former police officer and insurance adjuster who has the skills and the resources to take on big trucking companies. Partner Kelsey DePaoli is a seasoned trial attorney who has a track record of winning in court. Our team has secured millions of dollars in compensation for accident victims in Folsom and throughout California.
Our firm believes that when you have been hurt because of someone else’s recklessness, you deserve to “Be Heard.” That’s why our attorneys and staff provide you with the caring, personal attention you need when going through the difficult process of recovering from a truck accident.
Contact The Law Office of Black & DePaoli, PC today for a free case evaluation with a knowledgeable Folsom truck accident lawyer. We can answer all your questions and begin work on your claim immediately.
Benefits of Hiring a Folsom Truck Accident Lawyer for Your Case
Truck accident cases often involve a significant amount of complex evidence. Trucking companies and insurers also frequently delay or deny claims for injury compensation. A Folsom truck accident lawyer from The Law Office of Black & DePaoli, PC can:
- Quickly begin an investigation of the accident and recover evidence that may prove critical to your case
- Bring in top-tier experts in accident reconstruction and trucking industry practices to help us build an effective case on your behalf
- Identify all potentially liable parties and available sources of compensation, such as insurance policies
- Work with medical specialists to get a clear picture of how your injuries will affect you in the future
- Check in regularly to see how your recovery is progressing and answer any questions you may have regarding the issues you are facing
- Negotiate aggressively for the maximum truck accident settlement you deserve, and file a lawsuit in court if it becomes necessary to fight for your rights