A serious car accident can take a physical, emotional, and financial toll on you. If someone else was to blame for your crash, you shouldn’t be left to bear these burdens alone. The Roseville car accident lawyers at The Law Office of Black & DePaoli, PC can help you fight for the compensation you need to move forward after a devastating crash.
Attorney Travis Black is a former police officer and insurance adjuster who knows how to investigate crashes and fight for the full value of a claim. Kelsey DePaoli is a seasoned trial lawyer who has earned a reputation for winning tough car accident cases in court. Our team has the skills and the resources to take on the big insurance companies. We can help you “Be Heard.”
Contact us today for a free case review. Our team of skilled Roseville car accident lawyers can guide you through the legal process and help you get back on your feet.
How a Roseville Car Accident Lawyer Can Help Take the Pressure Off You
If you were injured in a crash, let a car accident lawyer from The Law Office of Black & DePaoli, PC take the pressure off you by:
- Investigating the accident to secure the evidence needed to prove your case
- Working with accident reconstruction experts to review the evidence and build a case showing how the car wreck occurred and who caused it
- Keeping in contact throughout your case to update you on the progress and help with your recovery whenever possible
- Negotiating with insurance adjusters and defense attorneys for a car accident settlement that provides the money you need and deserve
- Pursuing your claim in court if it gives you the best opportunity for a financial recovery
Pursuing Full Payment for Your Car Accident Claim
You deserve full compensation for the expenses and losses caused by your injuries after a Roseville car accident. Compensation in a car crash claim can include money for:
- Medical expenses, such as hospital bills, prescription costs, physical therapy, out-of-pocket purchases of equipment and supplies, and transportation costs to appointments
- Repair costs for your car or the cash value of your totaled car
- Long-term care due to a permanent disability
- Lost income from missing work while recovering from your car accident injuries
- Lost earning potential due to injuries that interfere with your ability to work
- Physical pain and emotional distress.
- Lost quality of life because of physical disability, permanent disfigurement, or scarring
Don’t let an insurance adjuster tell you how much your case is worth. Trust your claim to an experienced personal injury attorney from The Law Office of Black & DePaoli, PC.
When Should You Get a Lawyer Involved with Your Car Accident Claim?
After a car accident, you may wonder whether you need an attorney on your side. It depends. If you’re only looking at property damage and were not injured, you should be able to handle the claim on your own. However, you should absolutely consult with a Roseville car accident lawyer if you suffered any injuries due to the accident.
Insurers put up a much harder fight when injured victims ask for compensation. So you need an experienced attorney to make sure you’re treated fairly. We can help you avoid low-ball offers and build a strong case for the full payment you deserve.
Contact us now for an honest assessment of your car accident injury case.